Our Cycling Tours
Your quick link to all tours on offer. Cycling holidays in France, Italy and Australia.
"Experience unforgettable scenery, tempting and delicious local foods and wine, luxurious and authentic lodgings, all while achieving that goal you’ve always aspired to. Riding through picturesque countryside, conquering the classic climbs, enjoying the thrilling descents, creating enduring friendships and relaxing in picturesque villages. We welcome you to the procyclingtours experience."
IN 2018 we are NOW MORE PRO THAN EVER as we welcome former PRO TOUR RIDER ALLAN DAVIS to the family bringing the real 'pro' touch to the team
see what its like inside a ProTour bus or ride in a Team Car during a stage plus many more pro-experience no one else can offer
- we offer premium and intimate cycling holidays for cyclists and non cycling partners during Grand Tours and many other trips away from races, where you can ride as much or as little as you like
- our tours provide MONEY CANT BUY EXPERIENCES, with access to PRO TEAMS and BUSES at ALL protour events including a VIP GUEST RIDE IN A PRO TOUR TEAM VEHICLE
- we specialise in catering for partners not wishing to ride at all (or just a little bit) and who simply enjoy spectating, sightseeing and soaking up the surrounds of France, Italy, Switzerland and Spain.
- as a cycling enthusiast, you will receive the ‘pro’ treatment on your cycling tour right from the start. the owner creates all tours, runs all tours and deals personally with each client before, during and even after your cycling tour experience.
- Allan Davis offers a free coaching program to each guest
- it’s your holiday and we make a point to find out what you want to get out of your cycling tour.
- we can help arrange your flights through our travel agent partner and recommend and reserve places to stay before or after your tour through our travel-assist.
- we specialise in tours through the Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Criterium du Dauphine, Alpes, Pyrenees, Spain and Dolomites and many more wonderful regions.
- we stand out from the rest with our superior service, accommodation and cuisine and with one of the highest ‘guide to client’ ratios (1 guide for every 3-4 clients) you are given absolute priority with all of your needs met.
- our modern vehicles are fully equipped, including free WI-FI, mechanical support, drinks / snacks / powder, portable chairs, showers, first aid, airconditioning and much more.
- we provide professional advice on bike position, training techniques, nutrition advice, climbing and descending techniques, personalised soignier support and much more, to help make sure you get the best out of yourself and enjoy your riding.
- we are known for our delivery on premium accommodation and cuisine and stay in the most stunning areas, with years of experience and intimate knowledge of the regions in which we travel.
- you will be provided with first hand insight into the world of professional cycling, including race tactics, team dynamics, rider insight and more.
- we also guarantee that all cycling trips advertised will depart, no matter what the group size.
- we love what we do, and this is reflected in all of our tours. Our repeat clients tell us!